Node Service Cables Multi Fiber
Node Service Cable Assemblies
iFiber Optix’s Node Service cable assemblies are factory tested to meet stringent installation performance demands. These assemblies make splicing from an optical node to a closure fast, easy, and reliable. This connection is critical to the installation and requires an environmental seal between the cable and the node housing. iFiber Optix assembly comes with this node fitting preinstalled on the cable, featuring an anti-twist design enabling easy mounting without twisting the cable.
iFiber Optix assemblies feature loose-tube outdoor cable with a water-blocked cable design. An assortment of industry-standard connector styles is available such as SC/APC, SC/UPC, FC/APC, FC/UPC, and LC/UPC. Standard or custom breakout lengths are available with fiber counts of 2 through 12 terminations, with all fibers color-coded for quick and easy fiber identification.
Node Service Cable with Non-Armored All-Dielectric UniFlex™ Features
- Polyurethane riser rated indoor/outdoor loose tube single-mode cable.
- Polyurethane jacket reinforced with aramid yarn for exceptional durability.
- The design eliminates the movement of cable components.
- 900μm or 2.5mm upjacketed color-coded legs, 2.0mm LC.
- Pulling strength in excess of 150 lbs.
- Anti-twist crimp
- Flexible bend radius of 19cm for installation and 10cm for operation.
- Available in fiber counts from 2-12 fibers.